TERMS & CONDITIONS
This PUMA Cali Dream Trip Contest (“Contest”) is organized by PUMA Sports SEA Trading Pte Ltd (” Organizer”). Information on how to enter and prizes form part of the terms of entry. Entry into the Contest is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
This Contest is open to all individuals who purchase a pair of Cali at full-price and receive a Cali Dream Trip ticket. Employees of The Organizer and its related corporations or of The Organizer’s partners and/or sponsors for the Contest, and their immediate family members (including spouses, children, parents, brothers and sisters) are not eligible to participate in the Contest. Winner(s) may be required to sign a written statement confirming their eligibility before prize collection. Entrants may be subject to rules imposed by their institution or employer relative to their participation in trade promotions and should check with their institution or employer for any relevant policies.
Contest Period and Participating Outlets
This Contest commences on 7th January 2019 and ends on 31st March 2019, 11.59pm (GMT+7). This contest is only open to participating outlets and *e-commerce platforms in Malaysia, Singapore and Indonesia as stated below:
PUMA Aeon Mall Tebrau City, KLCC, Sunway Pyramid, Pavilion, Queensbay Mall, Mid Valley, SkyAvenue, Paradigm Johor Bahru, Imago KK, Suria Mall, Langkawi Fair and al-ikhsan, CROSSOVER, JD Sports, LEA Group, Studio, Original Classic, Retail Empire, RSH Malaysia, Sports Direct, AW LAB, *ZALORA Malaysia.
PUMA Bugis+, Marina Bay Sands, Paragon, Suntec City, VivoCity and AW LAB, Limited Edt, The Social Foot, JD Sports, *ZALORA Singapore.
PUMA Senayan City, PUMA Grand Indonesia, PUMA Trans Studio Bandung, PUMA Centre Point Medan, PUMA Manado Town Square, PUMA SKA Mall Pekanbaru, PUMA Beachwalk Bali, *ZALORA Indonesia
*The Cali Dream Trip Contest on Zalora will end 3rd March 2019. Applicable to ZALORA Malaysia, Singapore & Indonesia. Customers who have purchased the PUMA Cali shoes from 3rd March 2019 onwards, will not receive the Cali Dream Trip Ticket.
How to Enter
- Purchase a pair of PUMA Cali to receive a Cali Dream Trip ticket
- Upload a photo of yourself in your PUMA Cali shoes and Cali Dream Trip ticket on Instagram
- Follow and tag @PUMA.Cali and hashtag #CaliTravelog #PUMASEA
- Three (3) Winners will be notified on 5th April 2019
- Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of the Organizer.
- All entrants are required to keep their Cali Dream Trip ticket and purchase receipt for verification purposes upon winner notification.
- Entries submitted beyond the Contest period are deemed invalid and will not be accepted.
Number of Entries Permitted
- Each entrant may submit multiple entries, but he/she cannot win more than once.
- Any entrant found to be using multiple social media accounts to enter the Contest may be disqualified at Organizer’s sole discretion.
- Three (3) Prize Winner will be selected from all valid entries.
- Each winner will receive Two (2) return Economy Class tickets to California and a minimum of Two (2) nights accommodation in a room at one of the selected options – Caravan Outpost, Ace Hotel and Swim Club @Palm Springs, and Joshua Tree Acres worth up to USD$ 4,000.
- Bookings are subject to availability and are non-re-routable and non-refundable. Once booked and approved by the Prize supplier, any changes may incur a cancellation fee or amendment fee at the cost of the winner. Once tickets have been issued they cannot be changed.
- Neither the Organizer nor the Prize Supplier/s or their associated companies will be held liable for any loss, damage or injury that results directly or indirectly from the Winner taking part in any aspect of the Prize. Where relevant, the Winner agrees that they take full responsibility for any activities engaged in while travelling and engaging in the Prize package and will take up appropriate travel insurance.
- The Winner and their travelling companion are responsible for any visa requirements associated with the Prize. In the event that the Winner or their companion are unable to obtain appropriate visas, the Organizer takes no responsibility for the Prize winner’s or their companion’s inability to take the Prize.
- Winners are responsible for all costs not expressly listed as being included in the Prize, including without limitation, meals, entertainment, other travel and accommodation, incidentals, gratuities, services charges, optional extras, transfers, passports, visas, re-entry permits, spending money, freights, excess baggage, government taxes, departure taxes, ground transportation any tax liabilities, airport charges, any applicable surcharges and any other related costs. Unless otherwise specified in the Schedule, travel insurance is not included in the Prize and will be the responsibility of the winner(s). Travel insurance is highly recommended to protect against the additional costs incurred in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
- If a Prize includes accommodation, it is a condition of accepting the Prize that the Winner may be requested to present their credit card or a cash deposit upon arrival at any accommodation to cover all ancillary costs they may incur during their stay. For the avoidance of doubt, the Winner acknowledges that the accommodation part of the Prize includes room charges only and no ancillary costs such as room service.
- Travel arrangements to and from the Winner’s departure city airport do not form part of the Prize and are the responsibility of the Winner.
- The Winner and their travelling companion must travel together on the same dates and to and from the same destination.
- All travel will be subject to the general conditions of carriage. The Organizer and Prize Supplier make no representations as to the safety, conditions or other issues that may exist at any destination. It is the responsibility of the Winner to enquire about local issues and conditions at destinations before travel.
- Neither the Organizer nor the Prize supplier or their associated companies is responsible, to the extent permitted by law, for acts of god, acts of terrorism or war (declared or undeclared) or other events beyond the Organizer and the Prize supplier’s control which prevent awarding or acceptance of the Prize in accordance with the Prize description.
- The Organizer reserves the right to disqualify any entrant submitting an entry which, in the Organizer’s opinion, includes objectionable content.
- All entries must be the original independent creation of the entrant and free of any claims that they infringe any third-party rights. Entries must not have been published previously and/or have been used to win prizes in any other contests.
- The Organizer takes no liability for any tax issues which may arise from accepting a Prize in this Contest. Consult an independent tax adviser if this is a concern.
- The prize cannot be transferred, exchanged or redeemed for cash. There is strictly no exchange or resale of Cali Dream Trip ticket, else entry will be voided.
- Upon announcing of winners, prizes must be claimed and used within 6 months. Any prizes that remain unclaimed will be forfeited.
- The Organizer reserves the right, at any time in its sole and absolute discretion, to substitute, withdraw, add to or alter any of the prizes offered without notice to the entrants.
Selection and Notification of Winner
- This Contest is a game of skill and chance will play no part in determining the Winner. Each entry will be individually judged, based upon literary and creative merit.
- A panel selected by Organizer will judge all valid entries and the Winner(s) will be selected on Friday 2nd April 2019.
- Winner will be selected from all eligible entries received throughout the Contest period and will be contacted on 5th April 2019
- Selected winners for the Contest will be contacted by Organizer through Instagram Direct on 5th April 2019 and must satisfy all verification requirements before being awarded the Contest Prize.
- Entrants must present serialized Cali Dream Trip ticket and purchase receipt of PUMA Cali for Organizer’s verification. Verification must be validated by Organizer or Organizer’s partners before being awarded the Contest Prize.
- The Organizer shall have no liability for winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk message, or other security settings or for winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within three (3) days from the time award notification was sent, the prize may be forfeited, and an alternative winner selected. Receipt by a winner of the prize offered is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
- It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize and the Organizer’s requirements. It is the responsibility of the winner to confirm such conditions with the Organizer or other relevant third parties.
- The Organizer’s decision on the winners is final and no correspondence will be entertained. No enquiries, appeals, verbal or written, shall be entertained. The entrants shall accept and abide by any and all decisions made by the Organizer concerning, without limitation, these terms and conditions, the rules, procedures and regulations of the Contest, the award of prizes and any other matters relating to the Contest.
- In case of any dispute on the selection of winner(s) and/or the Prize, the Organizer reserves the right to make the final decision.
Consent to Use of Personal Information
- Any and all personal data submitted may be collected, used and/or disclosed to the Organizer for various purposes, including to communicate with the entrant for purposes related to the Contest, to provide goods and services to the entrant upon request, and such other purposes the Organizer may reasonably deem appropriate, or in relation to which the entrant has otherwise provided the Organizer with consent
- The Organizer may collect, use, disclose and share amongst themselves and their respective service providers, the entrant’s personal data, including the photographs or audio-video or other recordings of these entrants (“Material”) for publicity and/or use in advertisements across all media, including, without limitation, in the Organizer’s publications, presentations, promotional materials on their websites, in its original or edited format, and whether to promote the Contest or otherwise without further notification, remuneration or compensation; and
- The copyright and all other intellectual property rights in and to all Material shall vest solely and absolutely in the Organizer without further compensation.
Limitation of Liability/Reservation of Rights
- Neither Organizer, its parent, subsidiary or affiliated companies, nor its advertising or promotional agencies shall have any obligation, liability or responsibility for
(1) telephone, electronic, hardware, software, network, Internet, or computer malfunctions, failures, or difficulties of any kind;
(2) any condition caused by events beyond the control of Organizer that may cause the Contest to be disrupted;
(3) any printing or typographical errors in these Official Rules or any other materials associated with the Contest;
(4) entries that contain incorrect or inaccurate information or do not comply with these Official Rules; or
(5) entries, prize claims or notifications that are lost, late, incomplete, illegible, unintelligible, damaged or otherwise not received by the intended recipient, in whole or in part.
- Organizer, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any entry of any person tampering with or abusing the entry process, conduct of the Contest or otherwise violating these Official Rules. Organizer further reserves the right to cancel, terminate or modify the Contest if it cannot be completed as planned because of tampering, unauthorized intervention or technical failures of any sort.
- All entries become and remain the property of the Organizer.
- The Organizer reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.